Welcome to the Social Science Knowledge Accumulation Initiative Encyclopedia (SKAIPedia for short)! Our goal is to serve as a “living literature review” for the social science academic community. Here you can find overviews of various strands of literature as well as single-paper summaries. If you’re an academic, we hope you will also contribute to SKAIPedia (please read the short but important guidelines first)!
Why Wikipedia is insufficient for the academic community.
Interested in staying up to date with new developments? Click here to be added to our mailing list.
Recent overview pages
- Effect of Migration on the Family Left Behind
- Pigouvian taxation
- Public good
- Diversity in the Economics Profession
- The Motherhood Penalty
- The Effect of COVID-19 on Academic Productivity
- Long-term Effects of Natural Disasters
- The Elasticity of Substitution Between Capital and Labor
- Labor Market Concentration
- Labor Market Conditions and Crime
Recent single-paper pages
- Seeking Shelter: Empirically Modeling Tax Shelters Using Financial Statement Information
- Enterprise Recovery Following Natural Disasters
- Credit Lines as Insurance: Evidence from Bangladesh
- Measuring Capital-Labor Substitution: The Importance of Method Choices and Publication Bias
- Effects of neighborhood characteristics on the mortality of black male youth: Evidence from Gautreaux, Chicago
- Breaking the Glass Ceiling? The Effect of Board Quotas on Female Labour Market Outcomes in Norway